Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Vacation

So, ask any of my friends, I am weird. One of the things that makes me weird is that I am a "Dave Ramsey follower." He's a financial guru. His take on money: Debt is dumb. Cash is king. And the paid off home mortgage has taken place of the BMW as the status symbol of choice!
Just a random musing from me today.

Anyway, more photos from our vacation.Kay-Kay got her ears pierced! Look at that proud smile!!The boys riding the Barbie Jeep!

Lunch at my favorite Chinese Bistro: PF Chang!
Carousel pre-teacup spinning.
Boys excited about the carousel ride (some more serious than others).
Kay-Kay was spinning our teacup out of control! Try being 14 weeks pregnant and spinning out of control...I'm nauseated just thinking about it.
The newest baby in the family...Kaeden Kalber. What a cutie pa-tutie.
Got in a fight with the cement. The cement won. Going down to the caves...the ONLY reason we wore sweatshirts in Alabama in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment